Steps to Install and Launch AASHTOWare Bridge Rating
Note: The installation process requires that your computer to be up to date on its Windows updates.
- Install the software.
- Back up your database.
- Launch AASHTOWare Bridge Load Rating program.
- Select your data source.
Using the Migration Wizard
The Migration Wizard is a utility provided with the install files that will update an existing/previous version of the bridge rating database for use with the current version of the Bridge Load Rating software. Older databases cannot be used unless they are migrated to the new version. It is recommended that you allow the install to create a new database and then import/export old bridge definitions into that database.
- Select the data sources that you wish to migrate.
- Login to Data Source and confirm your migration.
- Back up a copy of your BrDR database using Migration Wizard.
- Migrate your data.
- Migration will begin once your backup is complete.
Important: Do not pause the migration process. This process takes a while to complete.
Note: The Migration Progress will show the status of the migration process; however, this window may appear to be unresponsive during the migration. The completion of this process will be indicated by the estimated time remaining becoming 00:00:00 and the task progress bar reaching 100%. Select Next > to continue.
Note: The Migration Summary window will then appear when migration is complete.
- Select Close in the Migration Summary window.
Note: Your database migration is now complete.